Saturday 31 August 2013

Flying Monday 26 August

Monday 26 August

Leah and I had an invite from Rance to go up in his motor glider from Buckminster, as it was a beautiful day it seemed rude not to accept. Leah picked me up from the sailing club where I had been helming and crewing a Fireball in the 6 hour endurance race, good fun as I've not been in a fireball for a couple of years.

The weather was perfect for flying crustal clear visibility, when Leah was up she could from Newark to Rutland Water and beyond and did a large circuit. When I went up we flew east and out over the Wash near Boston and back. Both of us were up for over an hour, thanks Rance!


Leah strapped in and ready to go


Now she can go Rance has got in!



Looking down on Buckminster airfield


Getting ready for take off

No comments:

Post a Comment