Tuesday 11 August 2015

The site for next year's wedding reception.


Gareth and Vicky have asked to use the garden next year for a reception after their wedding so I had to take a few pictures so they can plan the catering and accommodation. Looking out onto the garden across the patio.


Looking across the garden towards Viv's pottery studio and the camper van hard-standing


Far side of the garden looking back towards the patio and house


Looking out onto the garden across the patio from the bedroom window


Looking across the garden from the camper van hard-standing


Plan with measurements

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is quite huge place. I am pleased that you have been working on it to transform it to a wedding venue. Well, I don’t have such huge garden in my home so I would book some local Los Angeles event venues for my wedding reception party.

    ReplyDelete