Friday 20 June 2014

Monday 15th June


It seems funny but when we first came out to Greece with Sunsail in late April the Swallows were just starting to pair up and build nests. Almost every restaurant and house had a least one nest on it and now the first set of young are ready to fledge and in some cases already have and they are getting ready for a second brood.


A last view of Paleros at night from the boat in the marina as I start to go home tomorrow, just hoping I meet up with Viv without any problems.


Sam amd I saying goodbye to each other in Tomorrow Bar after lunch having picked up Monica who will be taking over my baby sitting duties, little does she know what she is letting herself in for!


Sam. Monica and Me outside Tomorrow Bar after our last supper.

Not a bad trip all in all, we are still speaking to each other and have had a fantastic few weeks and learnt a lot. Next time I'll take a portable toilet, better earplugs and book the accommodation but on a serious note we covered over 300 miles had some great sails and learnt a lot about the boat and each other, I think ASam and I can call each other friends now.

No comments:

Post a Comment